The purpose is to provide a timely professional review of equipment to identify specific standards and ensure removal or control of hazards before startup of equipment. The PHSR report is completed after an inspection of the equipment and ensures that the equipment meets the applicable provisions of various industrial establishments in the jurisdiction where the equipment is located. The report further outlines all non compliances and states remedial measures that need to be taken to bring the equipment in compliance with regulations in that particular jurisdiction.
- Fewer workplace insurance claims.
- Prevention of workplace injuries by ensuring equipment is safe for use by all personnel.
- Assurance that Standardized Safety Procedures are in place.
- Identification of unsafe work practices and uncovering areas of inefficiency.
- Renewed motivation for employees when they realize that the employer is taking active steps towards ensuring their Safety.
- Prevention of liability by identifying potential risks and taking preventive measures.